report_problem Этот специалист не готов к поиску новой работы.
Executive MBA KIMEP
Mangement of O&G Operational Safety NEBOSH
MWD Academy Baker Hughes
Redressing of well completion equipment and liner hanger German Oil Tools
Production Data Management System Schlumberger
PF-4 “Oil Production and Processing Facilities” John M. Campbell Co.
BOSIET and H2S safety Qatar Int. Training Centre
Leading Others (Leadership course) MAERSK Training
Leading Leaders (leadership course) MAERSK Training
Kelvin Top-Set- 3Day Senior Investigator Course Kelvin TOP-SET
IMIST- International Minimum Industry Safety Training Atlas
Frontline Leadership MAERSK Training
Applied Process Safety DNV-GL
Crisis Management TOTAL Learning Solutions
Major Emergency Management YKK in cooperation with IceMAN
IMS 300 (Incident Management sytem) TOTAL and Oil Spill Responce
Providing leadership for entire site safety by conducting
Managing Safety and Site HSE plans, responsible for
implementation of HSE policy at site
Ensure Golden Rules are respected and followed
Validation all Inhibits, Job Risk Assessments and PTWs
In charge of Waste, Chemical management plans and
Verification all resources are provided before work
commencement as per Site Integrated Activity
Management of preparedness to Emergency Situations
Planning and Cost
priorities, action plans, milestones)
Field Production Superintendent Maersk Oil Responsibility for the filed operation and compliance with Safety Rules and Regulatory; Management of emergencies at site. Ensure facilities are operated within Safe Operating Limits , Company’s Standards and Procedures; appropriate change control and facility modification process are followed at site. Accountable for Planning, Risk Identification, Apply and Verification of risk control measures. Ensure all incidents, anomalies, unsafe act/conditions reported and appropriate corrective actions executed/ planned and mitigations measures in place; rigorous enforcement of Company’s procedures and Regulator’s rules; management of impaired SCE and appropriate priority to resolve; integrity and functioning of control and mitigation barriers to major accident hazards.
Participate in the Asset meetings (safety, planning, production optimization, operational readiness and budgeting). Ensure efficient and optimum use of manpower and heavy equipment/ transportation means at the field.
Production Manager Korea National Oil Corporation Management on development of technical-organizational measures ensuring oil and gas production plan in accordance with technical scheme development and annual working progrmm. Analysis the implement of production plans, development the measures on effective operation of the well stock, and improving the quality of oil and other process liquids. Monitor development and control of technical documentation, consider and approve revision of tech docs with correction of technological parameters and production regimes. Participate on design of technical task on project and reconstruction. Collate and coordinate performance of sub-contractors. Participate on develop of annual and long-term plan. Liaise with HSE department on control of process in accordance with HSE policy and local legislation on Safety and Environment protection requirements. Monitor production process equipment performance and preventive maintenance implementation.
Prioritize the field operations processes.
Field Manager Korea National Oil Corporation (OIM) • Managing the production and economic activity of oil field aiming to compliance to the business plan of the company, including construction, equipment put in operation&start-up, oil production, water injection, close liaise with drilling/WO departments.
• Ensure the operational readiness in accordance with entire process of
• Process optimization, defining of the priorities.
• Ensure the technical integrity of whole system.
• Ensure the complex HS&E
• Collate and control all field operation staff and sub-contractors.
• Control of the base camp life activity
• Control CPF, GMS, well site activities
• Ensure maximum equipment, manpower are utilized
• Develop technical-organizational measures on production optimization and HS&E compliance.
KazDuCo LLP Completion Sales&Service Engineer • Liner Hanger Engineer (liner running service)
• Sales of equipment for oil&gas industry (Liner Hanger Systems, Completion&Workover equipment, OCTG, Wellhead&X-mas, Cementing equipment, Drill Bits etc.)
MWD/LWD Specialist Baker Hughes • Measurement of the formation properties while drilling (resistivity, gamma emission, porosity, density, temperature, pressure etc.)
• Measurement of the well bore position while drilling (azimuth, inclination, magnetic field strength, dip angle) and VSS-vibration stick-slip.
• Work with AutoTrakG3 (Rotary steering system-directional, MPR, pressure, VSS and gamma services), NaviTrak (directional only).
• Familiar with Co-Pilot (drilling optimization service) and LithoTrak (gamma density and neutron porosity) service tools.
Production Supervisor Maersk Oil • Daily production and maintenance report.
• Central control room operation supervision.
• maintenance, repair, supervision of electrical and instrumentation equipment
• processing equipment supervision &oil quality control (X-mass, separators, oil haters, dehydrator, electric submersible pumps, metering unit,
storage tanks, steam boiler, compressors, power generators, booster pumps, export pumps, injection pumps etc.)
Supervisor KazVtorService • commissioning work during installation periods
• supervision of technical works & staff
• processing equipment supervision & quality control
• supervision , maintenance gas & steam equipment
and safety exploitation gas equipment and steam boilers
Instrumentation technician KAZAKHMYS Corp. • supervision, maintenance and adjustment of different electrical equipment and instrumentation
• allowed (certified) to work with electrical devices up to 1000 Volts – repair and adjustments experience
• replaced the Head of Department during his absence (supervision of 12 people)